I. Registration Procedure
- Registration is now open
- You may only register online.
- From July 1st, 2015 and onwards, registrations will be accepted only at the Congress secretariat operating in the Congress Venue
- All correspondence will be delivered via email, therefore is mandatory that you provide a valid email address when you register.
- A letter confirming your registration will be sent to you within three (3) working days after having received both the Registration Form and the payment. Should you not receive this letter in due time, please contact the Congress organisers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* An official letter from the Program Director is needed to obtain the resident’s reduced fee
** Student ID (or copy) should accompany the registration documents
*** Once you have completed the registration procedure, you can visit www.estomatologia.com.br for further instructions
Group registrations: For group registrations (minimum 40) the registration is 500euros per person. For further information contact email@example.com
Registration Fee Includes
For Delegates, Residents, Nurses and Students:
- Access to Conference, Poster and Exhibition Hall
- Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception
- Lunch and mid session coffee and refreshments as scheduled in the conference program
- Program, Certificate and other conference material
For Accompanying Persons
Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception and City Tour
III. Cancellation and substitution Policy
For written cancellations and/or substitutions received until January 31st, 2015 an administrative fee of €50,00 will be charged.
There is no refund for cancellation received after February 1st 2015 and onwards.
After June 30th 2015 no substitutions will be accepted.
All refunds will be processed one (1) month following the conclusion of the Conference
IV. VISAs and Passports
An entry visa is not required for holders of passports from European or South American countries. As a matter of reciprocity, a VISA is required for travellers from most other countries. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the planned date of arrival in Brazil.
V. Payment details
• Online registration requires online payment by credit card.*
*AMEX and Diners credit cards are not accepted for on line and on site registration.
*For payment through credit card 2% bank surcharge applies
VI. Billing details
You may ask for an invoice to be issued. A receipt will be issued in the event you do not fill in the necessary fields.
|To start the on-line registration process, please click HERE.|
For any additional information please contact the Congress Secretariat